Friday, December 5, 2008

Decorating for Christmas


Father Christmas

We actually decorated this year before Thanksgiving because I wanted to get the full month of enjoying the decorations as we will be in Lubbock for the actual holiday. Ashton received a new stocking this year from Nana and Papa with her name on it but otherwise, the decorations are a mix of odds and ends from years past. Miss A only wanted to put decorations on when she was in the mood so there are many days/outfits of her additions to the tree. I am so into the Christmas spirit now that I am a mom. I want to play annoying Christmas music all day and have signed us up for 1 million "holiday related activities". Merry Christmas to you and yours in advance!


Please notice the bells around the "reindeer's" neck ~ redneck thanksgiving to a redneck Christmas



Nativity

Christmas Goose

Ganna's toy wreath

Angry reindeer toddler

Jolly reindeer toddler

CHEESY REINDEER TODDLER

sleepy tree decorator

naked tree decorator

helping Daddy put a reindeer on the tree






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The decorations look great! So glad you all will be here for Christmas! I'm sure it would be nice to spend Christmas there, but we are really looking forward to your visit!