Saturday, January 10, 2009

Silly Fun w/ Mr. Evan








Allie and I have been best friends since we were 12 years old and there is nothing I cherish more is that our kiddos absolutely love hanging out together. Allie and I got into a mess of trouble together through the years and as you can tell, these two will keep us on our toes as well! Evan and Ash live to make each other laugh and can't wait to play with each other's latest toys. We greatly miss living in the same town but we will work hard on their friendship as we have our own. With Evan's little brother, Bryson on the way, I am sure Ash will love continuing being the queen boss of her boys! Love and Miss you Allie and Evan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time with you both! I can't wait to do it again! Miss you!
P.S. Please get a webcam!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nicole-

I am IN LOVE with the beach pic at the top of your blog. IN LOVE. I'm also loving your tropical theme (as arctic storm 2000 passes through Dallas.)

Can't wait to break out those suits and run barefoot:)

Happy New Year, friend!

Layla and Jason said...

Looks like those 2 had such fun together. I know Reagan had a ball with Evan when they were here last month. I love watching the little ones play and laugh together!