





I am perplexed about what to write. Ash turning 3 means so many things. All toys says age 3 and up. All theme parks, zoos, museums, shows charge a child's price at 3. How did this happen? How did time fly so fast. She is my little girl and not a baby anymore. That is her current favorite sentence "Remember when I was a baby Mommy and I couldn't do this ... (ex: climb on playscape at McDonalds, swim in the big pool, dress herself, etc)
Chris and I spent a long time just watching her sleep yesterday morning. She is growing so much and we just want to put her in a bubble and protect her and keep her this wonderful sweet way forever. We both agree that this is the hardest and most rewarding job that we have ever been given. It just amazes us that she says "I love you" out of the blue and gives the most wonderful kisses and hugs that we never imagined possible. She can make the worst, awful, horrible day seem beautiful and special. There is nothing like watching her with new experiences. Her brain is just churning 90 to nothing and what comes out of that mouth blows us away.
She is such a passionate child in so many ways and I love every bit of the drama and the love that comes out of her little body. She feels so deeply and cares so much. We couldn't be more proud of her creative soul and her ability to light up a room. How did God bless us with such an awe-inspiring child and give us such responsibility to make her a leader and someone he could be proud of?
We will do our best to continue to love her and lead her and pray everyday as he gives us guidance to raise her. Lord knows it takes faith to keep you sane during the temper tantrums!
Happy Birthday Miss Ash! You have given me such purpose and direction! I love being your mommy!
1 comment:
You write the best birthday posts! I loved seeing the brand new baby pics & am amazed at how fast she's gone from a newborn to a beautiful 3 year old! Happy Happy Happy 3rd Birthday Miss A!
Post a Comment