Thursday, September 2, 2010

Birthday Surprises







After a very long day of shooting a new marketing video at work, I came home very tired and cranky on my birthday only to find the best surprises! Ashton and Mimi had baked me a cake and Ash could not be more proud of herself! Chris was grilling salmon and lobster tail with fresh veggies as these are my favorites. He had also bought me the sweetest card and a bottle of wine called: "A Rare Find" and he wrote all about how I am a rare find. It was so sweet. Go ahead and puke as I am the least romantic person on the planet but I loved it, appreciated it and needed it! Additionally, my father sent me money to spoil myself with and Tillie took me to Outback for lunch and to the outlets for new dresses. I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful family. Turning 29 again wasn't so bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful surprises & gifts!
Happy 29th!(again!)

Somer Jaynes said...

You know I love the romance so I am glad that you got some! You deserve it! :)