
Miss A had her very 1st field trip on a bus with her Kinder class in November. This was a HUGE deal to her to get to ride a bus. Her father and I were not so thrilled as I do not think they are safe at all! No seat belts and too many loud children to distract the driver - but I let her go and didn't act like the psycho mom that I wanted to be.Nana and I met the bus at the Strawberry Farms Pumpkin Patch to help supervise/enjoy all the activities. It was also Nana's birthday so it was a fun day for her to spend with her favorite granddaughter.


As usual my pictures are very out of order but at the end of the field trip - I told Ash she could ride back on the bus and she said it was not as fun as she thought it would be and decided to ride home with mommy - as you can see, it was a tiring experience.






Many crafts, activities and pumpkins to keep all the 5 year olds entertained - next field trip - the Austin Zoo
No comments:
Post a Comment