Thursday, January 3, 2013

Family Excursion to Fredericksburg

 One beautiful November, Friday afternoon, I attended a fabulously, delicious Thanksgiving lunch at Miss A's school and she introduced me to her new friend Nicole. She loves that this girl has my name and correct spelling! She has really missed her friend Kylie from last year who moved to Arizona and it has been a transition to not have her in her class so Nicole is slowly filling the void. Aren't they pretty girls!

 Right after school we loaded up and headed to meet Chris in Fredericksburg. He was training there and wanted us to join him for an overnight excursion. Ash and I explored the Wildseed Farms and found some really cool parks already decorated for Christmas. It was a very leisurely two days just having Ash navigate the area. I loved every minute of it!




















 Yummy dinner and wine at Bejas Grill with these two gorgeous people!

 Our favorite Christmas store and the doggologie store with a perfect sign about our monster puppy Daisy!

 We had to document Renee's Garden that she would love to have if the deer did not eat all our flowers and veggies. 

No comments: