Thursday, November 20, 2008

2 1/2 year old pics




Where did my baby go? She looks soooo grown up! I can't believe that she is 2 1/2.

She amazes me daily. Every night when we read to go to sleep she has certain books memorized and I will start reading the 1st two sentences on the page and she will recite the last 2 sentences on the page.
Her current favorites:
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
Little Critter's Just Go to Bed
Curious George at the Train Station
Sesame Street Search for Big Bird
Big Bird's New Puppy
Clifford's Puppy Days
Count on Clifford
Hippos Go Berserk
Little Monster's House
Little Drummer Boy
The Christmas Story
Dick & Jane
among many many others

Right now she is very obsessed with telling me that Halloween is over and that we can't trick or treat anymore because it is time for Christmas ( we just decorated for Christmas - pics to come) and she is learning all the important Christmas songs and sings them to her baby dolls. It is so fun to watch her brain in motion!

I love you my little 30 month old creative queen!

4 comments:

Abby Ed said...

So adorable. I LOVE the third one with her legs crossed. You can really tell she has her own little personality in that pic!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I really like the one of all 3 of you! Can't wait to see you!

Emily said...

Those are darling pictures. She is such a cutie

Mary Alice said...

She looks so grown up. And your family pictures is wonderful too. I just can't believe how fast she and Kaylor are growing up.