I am in Nashville tonight for work and I am soo excited because Little A actually had a full conversation on the phone with me. It makes it so much easier to travel when I can hear her voice and she answers my questions. I want A to know how much I love her and miss her when I am gone. Here was our conversation:
Mommy: "Ashton I love you, did you play with Tyler today?"
A: I watched Peter Pan
M: Did you play with Jake today?
A: Yeah, talk to my puppy (puts stuffed animal on the phone)
M: Did you and Daddy watch football
A: Yeah, I said Go Texas Tech (laughes and laughes)
M: A, I love you
A: I miss you and love you tooooo Mommy
M: to the moon and back
Be still my heart I love this child!
No comments:
Post a Comment