Monday, October 27, 2008

Meeting Somer's New Family


Watching Football


Somer's Onion Chopping Glasses

We were very excited Saturday evening to finally get to meet Jeff's kiddos. Ever since we have moved back to Austin we have tried to schedule a weekend to get together and there have always been conflicting activities.

So Saturday evening we had dinner at Somer & Jeff's house. Great fajitas, great adult beverages, great social time and amazingly well mannered sweet kids - nope not Ash but Nikki & Chandler are adorable.

Ash loved playing with Nikki (who is gorgeous I might add) and I loved picking Chandler's brain as I know they are both incredibly smart. Ash was thrilled to also be reunited with her friend Jake the dog who is dressed as a devil but we didnt ever use that word around her for fear that she would repeat it over and over.

Congratulations Somer and Jeff on your marriage and on your extended family. We are glad to be a part of your new lives!

3 comments:

Somer Jaynes said...

What a fun evening! Thank you, Nicole! All of us love all of you!

Anonymous said...

That looked like a great time!I wish we all lived closer to hang out! Do the onion chopping glasses really work? Miss you!

Somer Jaynes said...

they really, really do work! I can't chop onions without them!