I was in Nashville for work and spent the 1st two days in my hotel but this afternoon I got out for a bit and Nashville really is a cute town, I wish I got to see more of it. I would have taken pics but I left my camera for the endless pics of Miss A.
I went to the Ryman Auditorium, saw the Dec of Independence that is on tour here for the Presidential debate tomorrow night and a short play about the signing of the Dec of Ind at the Downtown Library (gorgeous and so Southern Historical) , ate bar-b-que, watched a second of some great live country music, shopped in the touristy shops that have millions of Elvis memorabilia, went to Tenn capital & the war memorial (lots of old civil war cool stuff) - wish I could have seen the actual pretty mountains, trees etc.
Not a bad Monday afternoon but I am ready to get home to my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment