Saturday, October 4, 2008

Online Baby Book

Just a note that I plan to use this blog as my online baby book since I will never get around to updating her real baby book ( I just thought of this today as Lynsey and I were discussing the purpose/uses of a blog)

At 28 months old A's favorite~

Songs to sing: Squishing up a baby bumble bee, You are my sunshine, ABC's, twinkle twinkle, Ants go Marching, Skinamarinky Dinky Doo

Books that she can recite (with just a little prompting): Little Drummer Boy, I love You Good Night, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Three Little Pigs, Little Critter Just Go to Bed

Books that she loves to have read to her: All Dick & Jane Stories, If you Give a Mouse a Cookie, The Story of Christmas,

Favorite TV/Movies: Max & Ruby, Mickey Mouse, Fox & the Hound, Dora, Little Bill, Sesame Street, Upside Down Show, Oobi, Backyardigans,

Favorite Foods:
What do you want for Breakfast A? "Mommy I want Guacamole & Cheese" (it does not sound anything like Macaroni);
loves all fruit (Thank the Lord since I eat only bananas);
goldfish crackers,
alphabit cookies,
milkshakes (everyday after school w/ Mimi)

She knows all of her colors, can count to 12 (her teachers report that she counts over and over all the way out to the playground) and knows a few of her shapes

I couldn't be a prouder mom!


1 comment:

a-townblog said...

Look at you and your bloggy self! I mean, your sweet pea and her curls...too much. Do you just smother her with kisses??