Thursday, October 2, 2008

To Cut or Not to Cut... That is the question?

Little Miss A has never had a hair cut. She has super curly hair and everywhere we go people tell us ... oh don't ever cut her hair... all the curls will go away. Chris is totally against cutting it as he would prefer she never grow up in any form (potty training, sleeping in a big girl bed, walking etc). I on the other hand am the one that has to fight this mass of curls and the spirited girl that is underneath them. The picture above and below are how we start and end the day. Most times, I work and work to tame her hair in pig tails or with a bow but it is really starting to get long and heavy and she fights me to the death ( similar to how I fought my parents about my hair and my parents and deeply enjoying the payback). I can only imagine the fit that she will give the hairstylist! Here hair is like her personality... dramatic!


This is A running from me when I bringing out the pik and detangler spray as you cannot brush these curls! It is so foreign to my straight hair that is always in a pony tail!

Little Miss A ~ I love you... all of you!!!!

1 comment:

Abby Ed said...

I saw this wonderful contraption on a paid program the other night that would straighten that hair right up...kidding...it's beautiful, I always wished I had curls...