



As an adult, I have never decorated my house for any holiday/season except Christmas. As a child I used to post scary Halloween pictures on the windows of our house, a large spider web on the door and have scary music playing when people were trick or treating (yes, my father actually let me decorate - sorry Tyler)
After going to Erin's house in September, I felt motivated to decorate for Fall thanks to G.G.'s extra decorations and assistance! Please admire and respond if you think I need to add a thing or two!
2 comments:
I LOVE THEM!! Especially those ghosts. H-Dub will be so jealous. Ghosts are his favorite. I am going to post my decorations, too. You have inspired me!
This is such a cute blog! I love being able to see Miss. Ashton grow up. I can't believe that hair!!!! WOW!!! She is a mini Shirley Temple! Too cute!
Post a Comment